Tune In To Your Turn Ons masterclass
Because KNOWING what you want is the first step to GETTING what you want!
“I wish my partner would touch me differently”
Have you ever thought this? Most of us have.
Or maybe: I thought sex was supposed to be more fun than this?
Or: Where has the magic gone?
But it feels impossible to talk to a partner (or potential partner) about what we want because — well, how do you ask for something when you’re not even sure how to describe what you want?
It’s time to change all of that!
“What is this sorcery?”
Think back to the sex ed you got in school (if you even got any!) You probably heard that boys get erections and ejaculate, and girls get periods and suffer. You probably heard that boys are horny animals and it’s the girl’s job to tame him so she doesn’t get pregnant.
Where in that messaging is there any room for OUR desires? For OUR pleasure?
Short answer: There’s not. (Not to mention that it completely ignored anything non-hetero-normative!) Which is why so many of us have spent our sexual lives focused on pleasing and satisfying our partners without stopping to think about what might turn US on.
Recently I worked with a woman who has been having trouble connecting with her husband sexually since their toddler was born. When we switched the focus from how she can take care of HIM better and started focusing on what turns HER on, not only was she able to communicate and connect in the bedroom for the first time in ages with her husband, there were even broader benefits.
She said: “We’ve been more in sync and working together in all areas. What is this sorcery?! 😂”
In this masterclass we cover
- myths about turn-ons — and why it can be hard to name yours until you know that it’s about more than just sex
- the socialization that makes our turn-ons feel taboo — and the simple thing you need to know that will make it feel less scary
- the turn-ons your brain already knows — but forgot to let you in on
- how and where to discover other turn-ons that you hadn’t considered before — without leaving the safety of your own bedroom!
This masterclass is geared to the experience of those of us who grew up in little girl bodies and uses gendered language, but the strategies are applicable to all genders.
You’ll finish feeling
more confident in yourself and your sexuality because you KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
~ and ~
ready to rekindle the connection you’ve been missing in your bedroom
Who is this for?
In a long-term relationship that has gone stale
- If you’re thinking back on those early days of your relationship, wondering where the magic has gone, you’re in the right place! This masterclass will help you get back to basics and re-learn things about yourself that seemed so obvious during the hormonal high of being with somebody new.
Currently in the dating pool and having ho-hum sex
- If you’re dating and want to have more satisfying sexual encounters (whether it’s a brief interlude or the beginning of something longer), this is for you! This masterclass will help you focus on identifying the type of sex you want, rather than just going along with whatever the other person is offering (because let’s be honest – that person is probably just replaying their greatest hits anyway, right?!) Knowing what you want is the first step to getting it!
Considering starting to date and scared you won’t find anyone
- One of the things that kept me out of the dating pool was the thought that I would never find anyone who wanted me or could offer what I wanted … but I couldn’t really articulate what I wanted, so I was making assumptions with no evidence. Once I started learning the language, it became clear that there WERE good prospects available, I just hadn’t been seeing them. So if you’re ready to rethink that “I’ll never find anyone” belief, this is a great place to start!
Included in the Tune In To Your Turn Ons package are:
- The “Get Your Juices Flowing” preworksheet (PDF)
- The “Tune In To Your Turn-Ons” webinar (1 hour video)
- The “Tune In To Your Turn-Ons workbook (PDF)
- A Q&A video where Leah answers questions from students like you! (18 minute video)
- The “Sexual Scientist” video where Leah explains the game she developed to explore her own turn-ons! (6 minute video)
- The “Sexual Scientist” instructions (PDF)