Between-the-seasons: Minisode with Reema Zaman
Welcome to a between-the-seasons mini episode of Good Girls Talk About Sex!
Reema Zaman is a 35-year-old, cis-gender woman who describes herself as Bangladeshi, heterosexual, monogamous, and single. Because her father was a diplomat, Reema lived in many countries during her growing-up years. She came to the United States by herself at age 18 with a dream of being an actress. She released the book I Am Yours in February 2019. It is the story of reclaiming her voice after years of trauma and abuse.
I spoke with Reema ahead of the release of her book, but for technical reasons we weren’t able to release the full interview as part of the regular season. But I’ve been able to pull together some portions of the interview to share with you today.
Here’s the info on entering the contest to receive one of my favorite sex toys:
- Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a review and rating of Good Girls Talk About Sex.
- Take a screen shot of your review, and email it to me at Leah@GoodGirlsTalkAboutSex.com with the subject “Contest entry”
- In your email, specify if you’d prefer a sex toy for a person with a vagina or a person with a penis
- If you have previously left a review, send a screenshot of that review and I’ll include you in the drawing.
- Generic reviews saying things like “Great podcast” won’t be eligible for the drawing
- For extra chances to win, send me a screenshot of a social media post telling your friends why you love the Good Girls Talk About Sex podcast. You’ll get up to three extra entries for a post each on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Send your screenshots by May 2, 2019. I will do the drawing on May 3 and notify the winner.
- Due to the complexity of laws about shipping sex toys to various countries, this contest is only available to those with shipping addresses inside the United States and Canada. But I will send a special digital thank you to EVERYONE from outside the US and Canada who posts a review and sends me a screenshot by May 2.
To watch my YouTube series, go to www.youtube.com/IAmLeahCarey.
To support the podcast, become part of the community at Patreon by visiting www.patreon.com/goodgirlstalkaboutsex.
Season two of Good Girls Talk About Sex will begin at the end of May!
Editor – Leah Carey
Music by – Nazar Rybak