Episode 1 – Liz
In the very first episode of Good Girls Talk About Sex, we talk with Liz, a 37-year-old, cis-gendered white woman who is single, heterosexual, and monogamous.
When it came to exploring her sexuality, Liz took her time – while all her friends were gossiping about their boyfriends and hookups as teenagers, Liz knew she wasn’t ready to lose control. As a single woman, she now has sex occasionally while she waits to find love.
Here are some of the great moments Liz shared:
- 5:30 – Her mom’s unforgettable description of giving birth
- 9:10 – Her first Spin The Bottle kiss, gone very wrong
- 20:46 – Using condoms during oral sex
- 27:36 – Playing with remote control vibrators in public
- 29:48 – What it means to feel sexy
- 36:26 – THE QUICK FIVE
The interviews for this podcast usually last at least a half hour longer than we have space to fit into an episode. If you’d like to hear the full, unedited version of the interview including a more in-depth conversation with Liz about “swallowing,” become a community supporter at Patreon.
Editor – Brandi Doubt
Music by – Nazar Rybak