I warned him that I’m a plus-sized girl – Elizabeth
In this episode of Good Girls Talk About Sex, we talk with Elizabeth, a cis-gendered white woman in a monogamous heterosexual relationship who is approaching 40.
Elizabeth has an active sex life with her male partner, which includes pegging. While that is something that might be considered relatively common in some circles, for others it is out on the fringes of “normal” sexual activity. Elizabeth opens up about how they got into it, why she loves it, and why it’s scary to admit to when living in a small, conservative town.
Here are some of the great moments she shared with us:
- 7:18 – Her teenage “practice partner” who helped her learn about hand jobs, blow jobs and more
- 11:38 – What her ex-husband said to her when she expressed sexual desires
- 18:23 – Why she feels self-conscious during oral sex as a plus-size woman
- 23:10 – Why anal sex is something she thinks can bring the genders together
- 31:06 – Why wearing a strap-on penis doesn’t make her feel any less like a cis-gendered woman
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Online erotica – Literotica
- The Feeldoe sex toy – Feeldoe
- Online shopping – Amazon’s sexual health and wellness section
This interview went on for a full half hour more than we could fit into an episode. If you’d like to hear the full, unedited version, become a community supporter at Patreon.
I’ve started a YouTube channel and I’d love for you to join me there! I’ll be telling my own stories of moving from sexual dysfunction to sexual healing in short bites (videos will usually be between 3 and 6 minutes long.) Watch the “Good Girls Talk About Sex” video series at @IAmLeahCarey.
Want to be on the show? Come to www.leahcarey.com/guest and let me know that you’re interested. I’d love to talk with you!
Editor – Gretchen Kilby
Music by – Nazar Rybak