Submission is a gift because it’s hard – Amy
In this episode of Good Girls Talk About Sex, we talk with Amy, a 47-year-old cis-gendered white woman who describes herself as bisexual and married.
I was interested in talking with Amy because she teased me with this bit of info: after being with her partner for almost 30 years, they discovered a previously undisclosed mutual interest in a new sexual adventure. How did they go for so long without discovering this shared interest? She tells us in this conversation.
Here are some of the great moments she shared with us:
- 6:44 – The librarian whose support allowed her to dive into more adult material than other kids her age
- 10:20 – How Amy handled getting her first period
- 13:58 – The young man Amy chose for her first sexual experience
- 21:14 – The boundaries that Amy and her husband set for their relationship when they were in college, and how that has developed over the 20+ years of their marriage
- 27:22 – How Amy discovered her submissive side
- 39:02 – The Quick Five
This interview went on for over 20 minutes more than we could fit into this episode. If you’d like to hear the full, unedited version, become a community supporter at Patreon.
I’ve started a YouTube channel and I’d love for you to join me there! I’ll be telling my own stories of moving from sexual dysfunction to sexual healing in short bites (videos will usually be between 3 and 6 minutes long.) Watch the “Good Girls Talk About Sex” video series at @IAmLeahCarey.
Want to be on the show? Come to www.leahcarey.com/guest and let me know that you’re interested. I’d love to talk with you!
Editor – Gretchen Kilby
Music by – Nazar Rybak