He said we could never tell anybody – Meagan
In this episode of Good Girls Talk About Sex, we talk with Meagan, a 36-year-old, cis-gendered woman who describes herself as Hispanic, straight, single and monogamous.
Meagan talks frankly about her childhood explorations of sexuality, how she felt culpable for the things that happened to her as a teenager because she looked older than she was, and why she has taken time off from dating and sex as an adult.
Here are some of the great moments Meagan shared:
- 2:40 – Sharing her mom’s vibrator with friends during a sleepover
- 5:45 – Why her first kiss grossed her out and made her feel ashamed
- 11:47 – Learning to feel pleasure … long after she’d started having sex
- 19:10 – Why Meagan has always thought of herself as a “bad girl”
- 24:00 – A former boss who Meagan believes preys on strong women
- 39:12 – THE QUICK FIVE
The interviews for this podcast usually last at least twenty minutes longer than we have space to fit into an episode. If you’d like to hear the full, unedited version of the interview – including the story of how Meagan escaped an abusive boyfriend – become a community supporter at Patreon.
Editor – Leah Carey
Music by – Nazar Rybak