Episode 17 – Jessi Kneeland (the return)
Jessi Kneeland is a 32-year old, cis-gender woman who describes herself as white, bisexual, single, and monogamish. She is an amazing body image coach and you can find her online at www.JessiKneeland.com and on Instagram @JessiKneeland.
You can find her writing on queer sex HERE.
You can find my season 1 conversation with Jessi HERE.
The major theme of this episode is Jessi’s detailing her first serious explorations into queer sex and partnering with women.
Here are some of the great moments she shared with us:
- 5:12 – Realizing that not everyone is attracted to all types of people and bodies
- 6:26 – What does hetero-romantic mean?
- 11:20 – How she dresses and presents herself determines the people who are attracted to her
- 15:00 – How people socialized as female communicate and respond differently than people socialized as male
- 20:30 – Why it can be challenging as a female to “hit on” other females, especially given the work that Jessi does
- 29:00 – Jessi’s hot night with a beautiful woman in Portugal
- 40:53 – Do you have sex during your period?
- 41:17 – Have you ever had a sexual urge that confused you?
- 42:41 – How often do you masturbate?
- 43:46 – How do you feel hearing other people have sex?
- 44:04 – What activity is most likely to bring you to orgasm?
The Patreon extras for this episode are:
- $1/month – A detailed conversation about how Jessi discovered her g-spot, learned how to stimulate it, and has now learned about squirting. This is a not-to-be-missed conversation, which is why I am making it available for EVERY patron.
- $5/month – Jessi and I talk about how people respond when we call ourselves bisexual, how we signal gender and sexuality through our appearance, and also dive into the ever-thorny question of … how do you define sex?
- $7/month – 30 minutes of Q&A! (Note – this includes the conversation about the g-spot and squirting from above, so there’s no need to listen to both)
- $10/month – All of the above plus a monthly Ask Me Anything!
- During season 2, 10% of all Patreon donations I receive will go to ARC Southeast, an organization that provides financial and logistical support to people seeking reproductive health services in southeastern US states where safe, and even life-saving, services are being legislated out of existence.
If you like this show, please leave a rating and review at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/good-girls-talk-about-sex/id1436501617?mt=2.
Want to be on the show? Visit www.leahcarey.com/guest and let me know that you’re interested. I’d love to talk with you!
To learn about Sexual Communication Coaching, visit www.leahcarey.com/coaching
Editor – Gretchen Kilby
Music by – Nazar Rybak