Season One finale – The Quick Five extravaganza!
It’s the season one finale of Good Girls Talk About Sex!
When I began this podcast, I had the typical fears – primarily, I wasn’t sure it was any good! I’ve been overwhelmed and humbled and so grateful for the responses I’ve gotten back from you, dear friends. I’ve had feedback from people telling me deep, personal stories about changes they’ve made and things they’ve learned as a result of this podcast. Nothing could make me happier!
Thanks to every one of you who has reached out to me publicly or privately. I am so grateful to know that you’re out there and listening. It’s what makes me excited to be working on SEASON TWO as we speak, because I know it’s valuable to you.
My goal in doing this podcast is to help all of us – myself included! – understand that whatever we enjoy is okay.
To that end, on each regular episode I ask the guest a series of rapid fire Q&A for The Quick Five. Not all of those answers have been broadcast. This episode is a compilation of those answers.
I hope what you’ll take away from this is that every one of the answers is okay. However you do YOU and YOUR BODY is exactly perfect for YOU.
At the end, I’ll share my takeaways from season one of Good Girls Talk About Sex!
Here are the questions included in this episode:
- 5:02 – Approximately how many sex partners have you had?
- 5:33 – What is your favorite sex position?
- 6:53 – What is your favorite sex toy?
- 8:21 – Do you have sex during your period?
- 10:38 – Do you have hair down there or are you bare?
- 13:39 – Do you have a single orgasm or are you multi-orgasmic?
- 14:29 – What is your favorite masturbation fantasy?
- 17:40 – Do you swallow or not?
- 19:25 – How much noise do you make during sex?
- 22:45 – Do you prefer penetration or external stimulation?
- 24:53 – Do you prefer to be the giver or receiver of sexual pleasure?
- 26:10 – My reflections
I’ll see you in mid-to-late May when we launch SEASON TWO of Good Girls Talk About Sex!
If you’d like to support these open, honest conversations about female sexuality, become a community supporter at Patreon.
I’ve started a YouTube channel and I’d love for you to join me there! I’m telling my own stories of moving from sexual dysfunction to sexual healing in short bites (videos will usually be between 3 and 6 minutes long.) Watch the “Good Girls Talk About Sex” video series at @IAmLeahCarey.
Want to be on the show? Come to www.leahcarey.com/guest and let me know that you’re interested. I’d love to talk with you!
Editor – Leah Carey
Music by – Nazar Rybak