Tie Me, Spank Me, Talk Dirty To Me replay
This will be great for you if:
- you’ve been wanting to explore some kinky activities with your partner but want guidance on how to do it safely
- you’re just starting to consider what your interests are
- you want to help destigmatize the kink community by busting myths with reliable information.
This class is appropriate for individuals and couples and for all genders, sexualities, etc. You do not need to have a partner or any experience to attend the class.
Want to dip your toes into kink but not sure where to start or how to explore safely?
An entire world of activities are covered by the four little letters: BDSM. And then there are the kinks that don’t fall under the umbrella of BDSM. It can be a lot to make sense of!
This two-hour class gives you the basics starting from ground zero, including vocabulary.
- What activities does BDSM include?
- Are kink and BDSM different?
- Discovering what excites you
- Testing your limits
- Consent conversations
- Establishing boundaries
- Safe words
- Introducing the idea of kink to a partner
- Answers to questions submitted by attendees
- PLUS: How do you safeword when you’re gagged?